The Heritage Hills staff and Board of Directors have developed a plan to keep our course open while still following governmental guidance to keep our community as healthy as possible. In order to encourage social distancing (maintaining a 6’+ distance between individuals) and not allowing gatherings of more than ten people, Heritage Hills golf operations will open, following these guidelines, starting Sunday, March 22, 2020.
- All clubhouse business (paying for tee times or beverages, getting keys for carts, etc.) will be conducted through the sliding glass window on the west side of the clubhouse.
- The clubhouse and indoor leagues will remain closed indefinitely. This includes restroom facilities.
- Staff will wear gloves at all times.
- Soda, prepackaged food, and canned beer will be available for sale.
- We recommend that golfers schedule tee times on-line or by phone to minimize wait times and congestion.
- We recommend that golfers either walk or ride in carts as singles.
- Chipping green, putting green, and driving range will be open. Staff will place balls on the range at no cost. Please respect the 6′ social distancing guidance on the range and the greens.
- Rental carts will be available. Staff will wipe down steering wheels and seats between rounds.
- Golf cart keys will be wiped down when turned in by golfers.
- Pins will be pulled. Holes will be cut in the center of each green.
- Bunker rakes will not be available.
- The Two Man Scramble League will be delayed indefinitely. On April 14, the Board will evaluate options for golf league play.
- Tournament play will be evaluated three weeks prior to the scheduled tournament date.
We will operate under these guidelines for the foreseeable future and will evaluate changes to them as events in our region or governmental guidance change. We appreciate your patience and support as we do our best to remain open to our membership and our community in the coming months.
President, Heritage Hills Board of Directors